Life is sometimes really no easy to live. At the moment it is quiet difficult to make my mind clear. It seems that I have forgotten that moving back is not as simple as thought; thoughts derived from feelings and observations are judging.
The arrival at Hamburg train station is briefly described as: grey layer on people, no child's laughter, the corners of mouths upsidedown. InterCity to Doberlug-Kirchhain. Suicide. Train delay. Frankenstein's story kept me calm in the seat. Pause. I was welcomed in Doberlug-Kirchhain by a fresh and soft snow layer, light in windows and such were covered by thick, white curtains. Empty streets, television time - and rurality. Pause. Eat, sleep, think as first things to do? I surely know about the differences between Sweden and Germany, and actually have tried to see them in neutral contrasts. Now, being here not just and only for a visit, those differences provide lots of room for sadness, emptiness, Eingeengtheit. The other day I have been to a certain point fleeing to Dresden, past weekend, I have been to good'ol Cottbus. Surprisingly nice my old student town, tons of theaters, cabarett and Peotry Slam (!) and also the music, which was always playing, has increased, people are more present than two years ago. Very nice.
Pause.
The project for coming summer is getting some frame so far. Actually, I am really excited about it, have made some talks to important persons to find out in how far a cooperation is possible. A big APV (advanced planning visit) will be held coming weekend in Halle/Saale, with Franzi and me!. Then the travel continues to Göttingen. The Etnology course is waiting, some essays want to be written :) and a visit to the Deutsche Theater is in focus, too.
Oi! And then some more challenges are to face: need to find a place for myself, internet connection, candles, room to think and act - purity.

Fasting is a good start for getting to know more; I began by deleting cigarettes and alcohol from my diary. Would like to decrease also diary products.
So far so good. A question concerning myself these day is: Do we move away from humanity since we implement many electronical devices?
The arrival at Hamburg train station is briefly described as: grey layer on people, no child's laughter, the corners of mouths upsidedown. InterCity to Doberlug-Kirchhain. Suicide. Train delay. Frankenstein's story kept me calm in the seat. Pause. I was welcomed in Doberlug-Kirchhain by a fresh and soft snow layer, light in windows and such were covered by thick, white curtains. Empty streets, television time - and rurality. Pause. Eat, sleep, think as first things to do? I surely know about the differences between Sweden and Germany, and actually have tried to see them in neutral contrasts. Now, being here not just and only for a visit, those differences provide lots of room for sadness, emptiness, Eingeengtheit. The other day I have been to a certain point fleeing to Dresden, past weekend, I have been to good'ol Cottbus. Surprisingly nice my old student town, tons of theaters, cabarett and Peotry Slam (!) and also the music, which was always playing, has increased, people are more present than two years ago. Very nice.
Pause.
The project for coming summer is getting some frame so far. Actually, I am really excited about it, have made some talks to important persons to find out in how far a cooperation is possible. A big APV (advanced planning visit) will be held coming weekend in Halle/Saale, with Franzi and me!. Then the travel continues to Göttingen. The Etnology course is waiting, some essays want to be written :) and a visit to the Deutsche Theater is in focus, too.
Oi! And then some more challenges are to face: need to find a place for myself, internet connection, candles, room to think and act - purity.

Fasting is a good start for getting to know more; I began by deleting cigarettes and alcohol from my diary. Would like to decrease also diary products.
So far so good. A question concerning myself these day is: Do we move away from humanity since we implement many electronical devices?
Comments
Post a Comment