What can I say? Grey sky, red hair, degrees in plus range - and next week's take off. Take off where? Hmm, still, I have not decided yet, but how could I possibly do?
But now, just being here there are things to do, to enjoy, to wonder about ... and keep the faith. Just had a good salade and coffee and talk at Tingshuset with Sara and Enrico. Wondering about the audience. Observing new dates to enjoy lyrics again, stories, private and intime debates, music. ;) Have had a blast in the past autumn I think there are intense days following.
... and if only the going-out would not be so expensive ...
We went after past Friday's Delfinal of MusikDirekt to a nice pub, drank one Guiness and were almost 60 SEK lighter (again: only one glas!). And it just tastes so much better than 3,5% beer out of a can.
... actually, I have though a couple of times on becoming a non-drinking, non-smoking and vegetarian long-distance student. I mean, why not since we only live once. For now, the long-distance has happened and proudly presenting: I am a student of Ethnology for the coming months. Curiousity on that since a long long time. And, to come back to the alcohol: it is strange how it influences so many parts in our lifes - and consequently, how many cigarettes one smokes.
Revision: "Progression Through Unlearning" by Snapcase
But now, just being here there are things to do, to enjoy, to wonder about ... and keep the faith. Just had a good salade and coffee and talk at Tingshuset with Sara and Enrico. Wondering about the audience. Observing new dates to enjoy lyrics again, stories, private and intime debates, music. ;) Have had a blast in the past autumn I think there are intense days following.
... and if only the going-out would not be so expensive ...
We went after past Friday's Delfinal of MusikDirekt to a nice pub, drank one Guiness and were almost 60 SEK lighter (again: only one glas!). And it just tastes so much better than 3,5% beer out of a can.
... actually, I have though a couple of times on becoming a non-drinking, non-smoking and vegetarian long-distance student. I mean, why not since we only live once. For now, the long-distance has happened and proudly presenting: I am a student of Ethnology for the coming months. Curiousity on that since a long long time. And, to come back to the alcohol: it is strange how it influences so many parts in our lifes - and consequently, how many cigarettes one smokes.
Revision: "Progression Through Unlearning" by Snapcase
Comments
Post a Comment